While health is the absence of disease, wellness is the state of nourishing your mind, body, and spirit to help you achieve your optimum health. Wellness is living the healthy lifestyle that your whole self craves.
Given the business of life – the quest for health and wellness is so much easier said than done. But that makes it no less important – in fact, I believe that it makes it all the more important. If you want to live a full and productive life – you need optimum health to achieve this goal.
If you want to be a high performer – someone that lives with purpose, wakes every day with energy to tackle the day’s endeavors, and enjoys both the big and little moments of each day – you need to be living a life that nourishes your mind, your body, and your spirit.
Health and Wellness
Below are health and wellness articles to explore and help guide you on your quest to the energy filled life that you deserve.
- What I’ve Learned Spending A Year On Weight Watchers
- Five Days of 23 WW Freestyle Point Menus
- The Connection Between Excess Weight and Heart Health
- Stocking your Kitchen for Successful Weight Loss
- Seven Weight Watchers Freestyle Breakfast Ideas
- Being a Patient Dieter
Medical Information From The Experts
- Go Red and Spread the Word about Heart Health for Women
- Interview with Alpesh R. Shah, MD, Interventional Cardiologist
- How Stress Can Contribute to Chronic Disease
- Not in the Mood? It May be More Than You Think!
- Learn More About Your Breast Cancer Risk: Interview with Dr. Russell Stankiewicz, MD
- Feel Better Fast and Make It Last
- 30 for 30 Move It Challenge
- The Importance of Keeping a Training Journal
- New Year’s Fitness Tips from Ninja Warrior Meagan Martin
- Making Fitness a Family Activity
- Walking for Weight Loss Made Easy
- 12 Songs to Keep You Running
- A Dozen Ways to Cultivate a Positive Attitude
- Accepting Your Whole Self
- Finding Self Inspiration
- How Meditation is Helping Me
- 7 Simple Ways to Help Declutter Your Mind
- Five Steps to Living with Intention
Nourish Your Whole Self
Take the time to complete this 15 minute exercise that is designed to help you define what exactly you need to nourish your mind, body and spirit. Simply watch the six minute interview and complete the accompanying journal sheet. Click here to Nourish Your Whole Self.
It all starts when you love yourself!