These Salami, Cream Cheese, and Pepperoncini Roll-Ups are a family favorite appetizers! In fact I need to stash them away or otherwise my kids eat them as fast as I can roll them! Seriously, I am swatting their hands away from the tray as I try to platter them for my parties.
This recipe first came to me from my friend Melinda. She brought a beautiful tray of salami, cream cheese, and pepperoncini roll-ups to our home for a party, and the were an instant hit! They really are easy to make and can be made up a few hours ahead of time. Just cover the tray with plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving time. That is another huge bonus to this tasty appetizer!
Salami, Cream Cheese, and Pepperoncini Roll-Ups
- Dry Genoa Salami sliced (about 24 – 30 slices)
- Cream Cheese – 8 oz package
- Pepperoncini – I large jar – Stems cut off, sliced in half, seeded, and dried
- Lay sliced salalmi on plate.
- Place 1 – 1 1/2 teaspoon softened cream cheese on each slice of salami.
- Top with a split pepperoncini – laying flat on top of cream cheese.
- Roll up each salami around the cheese and pepper (like a taco).
- Hold in place with a toothpick – I weave the toothpick in and out.
- Repeat until all salami slices are wrapped.
- Place on tray.
- Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to a few hours.
This is so easy that I have been known to put one of my kids in charge of putting together this appetizer. No oven, no stove, just layer some really yummy flavors together and share.
It’s always great when friends share their favorite recipes. Just like my salami, cream cheese, and pepperoncini roll-ups that came to me from my friend Melinda, my friends at Sunday Supper are sharing some of their best party foods today in time for your New Year’s Eve gathering! Thank you to Em of Life Tastes Good for hosting this event!
Sunday Supper New Year’s Eve Menu Ideas
End of the Year Appetizers & Mains
- Butternut Squash Queso Fundido Dip by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Cranberry Brie en Croute by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Creamy Pumpkin Pasta by Pies and Plots
- Honey Shrimp Puffs by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Pan Roasted Veal Chops with Red Grapes by Cooking On The Ranch
Happy New Year Hors d’Oeuvres
- Persimmon Apple Cider Mimosas by Caroline’s Cooking
- Salami, Cream Cheese, and Pepperoncini Roll-Ups by Positively Stacey
- Sausage Stuffed Jalapeno Popper Cups by Gourmet Everyday
- Thai Sausage Rolls by Sunday Supper Movement
- Three Cheese Pepperoni Bread by Jersey Girl Cooks
- Vegan Cauliflower Buffalo Wings by Bites of Wellness
The Sunday Supper Movement is committed to bringing our readers delicious recipes that encourage them to gather and eat together around the family table. Search for your favorite ingredients on our Sunday Supper website. Also check out the Sunday Supper Pinterest boards for plenty more ideas and inspiration.