Happy Monday Morning!
I gotta’ admit – getting back into the swing of the school year and being back in the classroom is a big transition for me. Oh, it’s all going well, but with so many in the house back to school, and one daughter packed up and off to Denmark – it feels as though we have hit the ground running without much space to breathe.
That is until this last weekend. Where I officially took time off – no school work and no blogging. Nada. Zip. None. Just some time spent at the beach, a nice Sunday nap, time soaking in the hot tub. and a good movie via Netflix. This past weekend was quiet time at it’s best. We all need time to recharge our batteries, and I know that this time spent away from all things work related has served me well.
But now it is Monday morning. Early Monday morning, and I need to get my groove on – so to speak. The best way I know how to start the day is a morning filled with feel good music. You cannot help but smile when you hear these songs! In no particular order, her are:
12 of My Favorite Feel Good Songs
Martha & The Vandellas “Dancing in the Streets”
A Beautiful Morning by the Rascals
- Don’t Worry, Be Happy by Bobby MacFerrin
- Don’t Stop Believin’ By Journeyhttp://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcjzHMhBtf0
- “The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin’ Groovy)” by Simon & Garfunkelhttp://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJBhdKrwTOc
- Waka Waka by Shakirahttp://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRpeEdMmmQ0
- Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waveshttp://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U
- Somewhere over the Rainbow – Israel “IZ” Kamakawiwoʻolehttp://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I
- With A Little Help From My Friends by the Beatleshttp://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBDF04fQKtQ
- Happy by Rolling Stoneshttp://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSyNUAzPofI
- Viva La Vida by Coldplay
- Girls Just Want to Have Fun by Cyndi Lauperhttp://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A
So here is to feeling good about the beginning of the work week! I am wishing you a wonderful Monday and week full of feel good days!
What are some of your feel good songs?