Last weekend was my daughter’s college graduation party. The weather was beautiful, the vegetarian menu was delectible, and time visiting with family and friends was priceless :)As I said in an earlier post, my daughter chose to have a vegetarian menu. We put together a menu with salads, wraps, and pizzas. Everything was delicious! I will be sharing a few of the recipes with you over the next week. Today I am highlighting the vegetarian wraps that we put together. They were quick and easy. I will say that my daughter and I worked side by side to put them together. Working with someone else made it very quick and so much easier to tie the baker’s twine around the wraps. I held the wrap while Alyssa tied. Tying the wraps would have been a bit trickier if I was working alone.
Vegetarian Wrap with Provolone and Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Serving Size: 1 wrapINGREDIENTS
- 1 (2-ounce) wrap – we bought three different varieties (original, whole wheat, and garlic rosemary)
- 2 tablespoons roasted red pepper hummus (we used Sabra)
- 4 slices of Sargento Natural Provolone Cheese
- 1 small carrot, julienned or sliced thin (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 small salad cucumber julienned or sliced thin (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 radish, julienned or sliced thin (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup loosely packed baby spinach
- Spread hummus evenly over one side of the wrap, leaving about a 1/2-inch border around the edge. About 3/4 of the way to the end, lay out the cheese slices. Layer carrot, cucumber and radish, and then finish with the spinach. Roll wrap up tightly and secure with ribbon or a toothpick. Best enjoyed the same day.
Interested in ordering prescription remedies over the internet
So glad you liked these! They turned out beautifully!
Yes, we did! They were a great hit! And wonderful as leftovers. thank you!