Looking for an easy dinner or an impressive appetizer? This Pepperoni and Pesto Calzone Ring is the perfect recipe for both – it’s just a matter of how you slice it! Springtime is here and that means that our family gets even busier (is that even possible?) with after school activities. The evening rush between work and dinner is even shorter and with varying schedules it also means dinner times can vary for different family members. This Calzone ring is perfect for those busy nights!
Pepperoni and Pesto Calzone Ring
- 2 Packages Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- Sliced Ham
- Sliced Turkey
- Sliced Provolone Cheese
- Jarred Pesto Sauce
- Hormel Pepperoni Slices
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Open crescent rolls and separate into triangles. Lay out dough in a circle, overlapping the larger ends.
- Place a layer of sliced ham for your first layer in the circle.
- Spread a layer of pesto on top of ham.
- Top pesto with a layer of sliced turkey.
- Top turkey with a layer of Hormel Pepperoni Slices.
- Top pepperoni with slices of provolone cheese.
- Fold over cresent triangles. Tear off extra dough and use these small pieces to fill in gaps. Tuck end of dough under the inner circle and pinch dough to close up.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Slice and enjoy! Ohhh – the melty gooey cheese – Yummy!Really how easy was that? This is super easy to set out and let family members help themselves to a slice as they arrive home for dinner. It also makes an impressive appetizer if you slice the ring into smaller wedges. A perfect finger food oozing with flavor!My family loves pepperoni which is one of the reasons why this calzone ring is such huge hit! Now that I’ve shared my unique Hormel Pepperoni recipe with you, I’d love to hear how you use pepperoni! Leave a comment sharing your most creative use of pepperoni in your family’s favorite recipes.